More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - September08, 2014!
Tax planning has never been easy, in the recent past, India has witnessed certain big tax policy changes such as GAAR, taxation of indirect transfer of Indian assets in overseas deals, tax accounting standards, each with its own set of complications and resultant impact on the business.
With uncertainty comes opportunity, but the key is to prepare now. You need to understand the various scenarios and their implications, so that you have strategies ready to put into action when it's time to implement.
Most business decisions have Tax implications which are complicated in nature. We at PNK, keep ourselves updated and work with our clients to keep them informed on Tax implications to their businesses.
The Direct Tax team of our firm possesses significant expertise in domestic and international tax matters and is committed to assist businesses in developing a resilient compliance framework, thereby empowering them to effectively manage their tax position and, thus, mitigate their tax risks.
By seamlessly combining the reach and depth of the large firms with the personal attention, value for money focus and relationship approach of the smaller firms, we ensure that our client's receive an incomparable level of partner and management involvement, quality service and responsiveness to manage their tax issues in a sound manner.
With shorter decision making chains, more senior personnel involvement and empowered client service teams, PNK is able to take a wider view and operate in a coordinated way that's as fast and agile as its clients.
Our methodology and approach is especially custom-built by our experts to suit our client's business structure and target market. Our approach not only permits our client's to ensure that their compliance obligations are being met on a timely basis, but also enables them to create value in a variety of complex overseas tax environments thereby unlocking their potential for growth.
Our key direct tax offerings are:
- direct tax advisory - income and wealth taxes
- statutory compliance support
- inbound investment advisory and entity set-up
- tax diagnostic reviews
- tax withholding health checks
- identification of uncertain tax positions
- international employee assignment management
- employee compensation structuring advisory
- employee tax compliance assistance
- employee incentives (including equity incentive/share plan) advisory
- merger and acquisition advisory and solutions
- transaction structuring and management (including corporate re-organisation and financial structuring advisory)
- transaction implementation assistance (including post-implementation assistance)
- tax due diligence
- outbound investment advisory
- outbound due diligence
- structuring of cross-border transactions
- preparation/drafting of appropriate technical submissions/appeals/ letters
- advisory on the course of action pursuant to completion of income-tax (including transfer pricing) assessment/appellate proceedings
- representation services before:
- tax authorities (including dispute resolution panel)
- appellate tribunals
- Authority for Advance Rulings
- Settlement Commissioner
- tax briefings and support to the external counsel in respect of representation before High Courts/Supreme Court
7)Financial Institution Investors
- advisory on litigation strategy
- provide appropriate support on implementation of litigation strategies
- diagnostic review of litigation history and assistance in litigation risk analysis
- assistance in evaluating sustainability of tax positions and assistance in suggesting and taking remedial actions
- advisory on information management
- advisory on investment strategy and investing instruments
- advisory on exit strategy
- repatriation of funds from the investee company
- advisory on fund structuring and carry structure
- jurisdiction analysis for asset management company
- investment structuring and advisory on investment strategy and investing instruments
- advisory on exit strategy and repatriation of funds from the investee company