In an era where investors and other stakeholders demand transparent financial reporting, we provide our clients with a robust and challenging audit. As part of our hands-on approach to all our clients - whether they are large or small, we take the time to get to know everyone who are involved with the process, while encouraging them to provide their valuable insight into the industry and the marketplace in which they operate their business.
We keep all our clients up-to-date with relevant financial reporting and related legislative and technical changes, through the year, while also providing appropriate advice to maximise the potential of their business.
Our assurance services cover the following:
We see audit as more than just numbers and compliance. Our goal is to help our clients better understand their business. We consider it our job to keep our clients informed all year long of accounting, financial and regulatory developments that may impact their business. Our services include:
Audits and reviews of local GAAP /US GAAP/ IFRS financial statements
- We carry out audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with various GAAP's (US GAAP / IFRS / any other Local GAAP under various auditing standards (PCAOB/ AICPA/IAS / Local GAAS).
- We follow the local or the international auditing standards which ever are more stringent to comply with all necessary regulatory frameworks and provide our client with highest level of assurance on their financial statements.
- The SEC registered companies are required to carry out audit of internal controls over the financial reporting process in addition to audit of the financial statements.
- PNK audit methodology helps the audit team to review / audit such controls and make integrated audit (audit of both internal controls and financial reporting) a smooth process.
- In day to day operations of today's business we are required to issue a report of factual findings, based on specified procedures. We perform on specified subject matter of specified elements as required by the clients.
- Having adequate knowledge of the clients business and industry we can help our client specific procedures like transactions with related parties, sales and profit of specific segment, carve out financial statements etc.
- As part of agreed upon procedures, we provide a report on the factual findings of the agreed upon procedures and no assurance is expressed as in case of audit.
Certain financial information needs to be certified for various purposes like, tendering process, regulatory requirements or on request of third parties. As part of our audit services we also provide the necessary certification services to our clients.
For our clients, we offer:
- robust independence as a core value against which all of our services and people are assessed;
- more hands-on input and accessibility at senior level;
- more face-to-face time with clients; to take the time to understand clients' needs;
- specialists that operate outside technical silos; and
- sector and industry specialists with breadth and depth of expertise.
Our audit approach and the audit methodology with our software are designed to achieve a consistent standard of audit service. The audit methodology and software are constantly reviewed to ensure that they are up-to-date with the latest changes in audit standards and regulations. Audit Methodology is designed to meet the needs of large, established and growing entrepreneurial companies.
Leveraging on our solutions-oriented approach, our commitment is to invest time for assessing our client's business and finding practical solutions to assist them. We assist them to realise their organisational objectives, and methodology to facilitate senior personnel involvement at regular intervals throughout the process, thus ensuring we deliver value beyond an audit report to our clients.